Monday 29 September 2014

Leaving Richmond

I'm not sure when my next post will be, we're leaving for Okiwi Bay in the Marlborough Sounds today and then we'll spend the next 5-6 weeks exploring the rest of the Sounds. Internet & cell phone reception will be intermittent. I'm hoping that I'll be able to post occasionally as we move between areas otherwise I'll have to do a few day trips out to civilization to keep you up to date. 

If you haven't already, you can sign up to receive an email whenever I post a blog so you don't miss out on any. There is a "Follow by Email" box out on the right hand side of the blog, you'll get a confirm message once you sign up and then the emails will arrive. Be sure to click through to the blog to read them though, the photos and layout are much better viewed this way. Thanks for your support.

Take care, catch you soon.....




Another brilliant day in Nelson, and what a view for the last chore before we leave- Richmond Dump Station.


2 comments:

  1. Have a lovley time! I've been to Picton, and Resolution Bay and Ship's cove, but apart from that I haven't explored the Sounds. I have flown over it once or twice vie Air2There- but that doesn't really count :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes I've flown over it a few times too and visited Picton, but that doesn't really count either! So far it's very impressive and we haven't even gotten into the Sounds proper! Thanks for your good wishes.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, I love reading them! All comments are personally moderated by me and I will post and answer them as soon as possible, Shellie