Wednesday 29 January 2014

Going Bush

We've had a busy couple of days & I've had little time to complete the next few blog posts not least of all because the internet is virtually non-existent in this part of the Catlins. And it's going to get worse as we are pulling out of the Whistling Frog CafĂ© & McLeans Falls Holiday Park this morning & going bush for awhile. We're heading to a DOC camp which is located inland alongside the Catlins River to do some trout fishing & where there will be no reception at all.

So this will be the last post for a few days but look out for when we return to civilization, I'll have plenty of blog posts ready to go live.

And in the meantime, so I don't leave you in suspense waiting to see the photo I mentioned in the last post, here is the yellow-eyed penguin chick David spotted waiting on a ledge for his dinner. And there was one more surprise in store for us when we returned to see him the next day, he had a sibling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, I love reading them! All comments are personally moderated by me and I will post and answer them as soon as possible, Shellie